E45 Cream is a clinically proven, intensely hydrating daily emollient suitable for dry and sensitive skin sufferers. It brings relief to a wide range of dry skin conditions including rough, flaking skin and reduces skin dryness in conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It also helps soften rough, hard skin on all parts of the body.
The E45 cream is a non-greasy emollient that is quickly & easily absorbed by skin.
– Triple active moisturiser with medical grade ingredients
– Medical grade, highly purified hypoallergenic lanolin
– Dermatologically tested
– Perfume free
– Suitable for the whole family, including babies
Reducing skin dryness in conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
Softens rough, hard skin on all parts of the body
Suitable for the whole family including babies and children
Dermatologically tested, perfume free, non-greasy
Always read the label. Use only as directed. See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– For external use only.
– Stop and ask a doctor if a rash develops.
– If you use large quantities (>100g) of paraffin-based products you should regularly change clothing, bedding or dressings impregnated with the product and keep away from naked flames as there is a fire hazard.
– Application of the product to the breast is not recommended during breast feeding.
– Contains methyl hydroxybenzoate and propyl hydroxybenzoate as preservatives.
– If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
Contains methyl hydroxybenzoate and propyl hydroxybenzoate as preservatives.
For external use only.
Stop and ask a doctor if a rash develops.
Remove the tub seal. Apply to the affected area 2 or 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
White Soft Paraffin 145mg/g
Light Liquid Paraffin 126mg/g
Wool Fat 10mg/g.
White Soft Paraffin 145mg/g, Light Liquid Paraffin 126mg/g and Wool Fat 10mg/g. Methyl Hydroxybenzoate and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate as preservatives.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.