ZOOM Pharmacy is committed to providing quality products to our customers. Our returns policy is applicable to all purchases made online at www.zoompharmacy.co.nz, or via our online marketplace partners. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (‘CGA’) because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
If you would like to return an online order please contact email@example.com. Please include your order number in communications.
Under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (‘CGA’) you have legal rights for the goods you buy called ‘consumer guarantees’ these include:
- The goods are of acceptable quality.
- The goods purchased are fit for their particular purpose.
- The goods supplied match the description provided by the trader.
ZOOM Pharmacy offers a 10-day change of mind return or exchange on selected products, provided conditions are met.
Change of mind returns:
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, ZOOM Pharmacy will offer you an exchange or refund for some products provided that:
- Goods are returned or exchanged within 10 days of purchase date (exclusions apply).
- You must have your original receipt or invoice.
- Goods must not have been used or damaged in any way including that it is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and in its original saleable condition.
- Goods are not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
Goods excluded from change of mind returns include but are not limited to:
- Medicines; Pharmacy Only, Pharmacist Only, and Prescription.
- Medical devices including RATs, Pulse Oximeters, etc.
We recommend that you contact our customer service team ASAP to discuss any change of mind returns. firstname.lastname@example.org OR Free Phone 0508 966 622
Faulty, or incorrect products delivered:
All complaints that the products supplied are faulty, or do not correspond to the products ordered must be made by telephone or email to ZOOM within 10 working days after the receipt of the products by you. To the extent that any products you receive are faulty or incorrect, ZOOM Pharmacy will exchange or refund your order.
Please contact ZOOM Pharmacy customer services by phone 0508 966 622, or by email: email@example.com to advise that products supplied are faulty, or do not correspond to the products and ordered and to arrange a courier to collect the faulty, damaged or incorrect products.
If no complaint is received within the 10-working day period, you will be deemed to have accepted that the products supplied are not faulty and that the products received correspond to the products ordered.
Items damaged in transit:
If an item is damaged in transit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days after the receipt of the products to evaluate damage and find a solution. If an item is damaged, we will replace (if possible) or issue a refund. Our customer service team may request photography of your item/s, and/or delivery packaging. We may also request for the item/s to be returned for assessment along with their original packaging and packing slips.