Vedafil (sildenafil) 100mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This is when a man cannot get, or keep, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you. Vedafil is not to be used in women or in children
Active Ingredients:100 mg sildenafil (as citrate).
Dosage: Use strictly as directed.
Warnings: Use strictly as directed. Do not take Vedafil (sildenafil) 100mg if you are allergic to sildenafil, any of the ingredients in the tablet or are taking similar medication for impotence or a condition called pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Tell your Doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- abnormal vision e.g. blurring, increased sensitivity to light, colour tinge to vision
- urinary tract infection (stinging or burning sensation when urinating, greater urgency to urinate)
- blood in urine
- unusual heartbeat
- If any of the following happen, tell your doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital:
- chest pain
- seizures, fits or convulsions
- prolonged erection
- decreased or loss in vision
- decreased or loss in hearing
- an allergic reaction such as shortness of breath; wheezing or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body