Pevaryl Anti-Fungal Foaming Solution is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Pityriasis Versicolor, a fungal skin infection causing scaly or flaky discolouration of the skin. Pevaryl Anti-Fungal Foaming Solution is also effective at treating athlete’s foot, tinea and ringworm as well as other candidal complaints.
Pevaryl Foaming Solution contains econazole 1% w/w
Pevaryl Foaming Solution only requires a short 3 day treatment
This product contains benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone as preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children.
Apply as directed.
How to Use the Sachets
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished, turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. You may dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body or out of your hair.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process for the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
For external use only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.