Oral-B SuperFloss Dental Floss:
– Stiffened end to floss under appliances.
– Spongy-floss to clean around appliances and in wide spaces.
– Regular floss to help remove plaque under gumline.
– Ideal for braces, bridges and wide space.
#1 Toothbrush brand used by dentists worldwide.
Ideal for braces, bridges and wide spaces
Bridges, Braces, Implants and Wide Spaces:
– Using the stiffened end, thread the spongy-floss between teeth and appliance or through wide spaces.
– Use a soft back-and-forth motion to help remove bacterial plaque.
– Pull the spongy-floss through to the regular floss section. Gently slide the regular floss under the gumline. Use an up-and-down motion to remove plaque.
– Gently slide regular floss between teeth and under the gumline. Clean under the gumline as directed above. Use a fresh section of floss for every tooth.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.