This pack treats 4 people for Threadworm. Threadworms are easy to treat with a single dose of Combantrin-1 with Mebendazole.
Adults and Children from 2 years
Do not use
- in children under 2 years of age
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if foil sachet is torn or damaged
Ask your doctor before use if
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you are taking antibiotics
- roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected
– If symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor
– In the event of overdose seek medical attention
Directions for use
Adults and children from 2 years: One chocolate square with or without food.
– Combantrin-1 with Mebendazole is also available in packs of 2 and 6 orange flavoured, chewable tablets. (Australia only)
– if roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected, you should seek medical advice
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.