An easy to use, effective head lice treatment, MOOV Head Lice Shampoo is clinically proven* to kill head lice. Unlike our other head lice treatment products there’s no need to shampoo hair after treatment. Simply apply to dry hair, cover with reusable shower cap, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse out like a normal shampoo. It has a gentle foaming action like an everyday shampoo and leaves the hair feeling soft and smooth. Ensure you follow instructions carefully to effectively kill head lice and eggs. Recommended for use on normal scalps.
*MOOV Head Lice Shampoo: Greive KA, Lui A. Barnes TM. Oppenheim JVM. Australas J Dermatol. 2012; 53(4): 255 – 263.3. Greive KA, Lui AH, Barnes TM, Oppenheim VM. Australas J Dermatol. 2010; 51(3): 175-182.
Kills Head Lice and eggs in an easy 15 minute treatment
Dual Action – treats & cleans
Contains natural essential oils
Comes with re-useable shower cap
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact does occur, flush immediately with clean water. If irritation occurs, wash the affected area and discontinue use. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
1. Use on dry hair. Be sure to cover eyes.
2. Divide hair into segments. Apply product behind the ears and neck first. Ten apply to remaining hair and scalp. Apply sufficient product to ensure hair and scalp are thoroughly wet.
3. Place shower cap on the head, ensuring all hair including the ears and the nape of the neck are covered by the cap.
4. Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
5. Remove shower cap, rinse hair and shampoo hair thoroughly. Rinse shower cap for reuse.
IMPORTANT: Repeat steps 1-5, at seven and fourteen days after initial treatment.
Aqua (water), sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Glycerin, illicium verum (anise) fruit/seed oil, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, polyquatermium-44
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.