Daktozin Ointment is ideal for nappy rash associated with fungal infections. Daktozin Ointment is a broad spectrum product. It has been specially formulated to treat the fungal infections commonly associated with nappy rash. Daktozin also contains15% zincoxide, which helps prevent redness and irritation. Formulated into an ointment that is significantly thicker than a cream, Daktozin won’t rub off as soon as baby’s nappy is replaced.
Do not use
- if your baby is sensitive to any of the ingredients on broken skin
- to treat pregnant or breastfeeding women
- if the seal has been punctured or is not visible
- Stop use and see a cotore if you baby has an allergic reaction
- if symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear see your doctor of pharmacist
- avoid eyes
- for external use only
- keep out of reach of children
- seek medical attention if accidentally ingested
Directions for use
After cleaning and drying the entire affected area, apply ointment gently without rubbing each time the nappy is changed. Continue treatment for seven days or until signs of infection have been completely cleared.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.