The CareSens N POP blood glucose meter is perfect for those who need to test frequently or who would prefer a small, slim meter that is easy to slip into a purse or pocket.
The CareSens N POP offers LCD backlighting, plus 1,000 test value memory, strip expiry alarm, hypoglycemia indicator, and no manual coding.
The backlight makes it ideal for anyone needing to test in low-light conditions. Test records may be downloaded to SmartLog software.
Compatible test strips: CareSens N strips.
- No coding
- Strip expiration indicator
- Auto-back lighted LCD
- Data port to download data via a USB cable
- Compatible with CareSens PC Care and Smartlog software
- 1,000 tests values can be stored with time and date
- 1, 7, 14, 30, 90-day test averaging (total, pre-meal and post-meal)
- Hypoglycemia indicator (1.1 – 5.0 mmol/L)
- Battery life 1000 tests
- Size: 95 x 33.5 x 18.5 (mm)
- Weight: 41.4g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 – 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 – 90%