Bepanthen Tattoo Aftercare Ointment is dermatologically tested to help heal and protect tattoos. It contains Pro-vitamin B5 which helps to keep your tattooed skin moisturised and protected. The breathable protective layer provides the moisture level needed to help the skin to regenerate from within. Pro-vitamin B5 also helps the skin recovery after having a tattoo.
– Provides soothing relief of the tattooed skin. 97% of users feel that the product moisturises their tattoo1
*Based on the results of a study questionnaire, which was filled in by subjects during visits on Day 2, Day 7 and Day 14(n=56 subjects). Application of Bepanthen® Ointment 4–8 times daily for 14 days on newly tattooed skin.
– With pro-vitamin B5 to keep your tattooed skin moisturised and protected.
– Gentle protection for tattooed skin
– Dermatologically tested
– Effective tattoo care and protection with Dexpanthenol to aid skin recovery
– Same effective formula as Bepanthen Nappy Rash ointment
1. Olsavszky R. et al. Wounds International 2019; 10(1):33-39. Sponsored by Bayer Consumer Care.
Supplementary subject self-assessment questionnaire available on request from Bayer.
Clean the tattooed area and surrounding skin. Apply a thin layer of Bepanthen Tattoo Ointment to cover the area evenly at least 4 times a day and as needed.
Dexpanthenol 50 mg/g (Pro-vitamin B5)
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.