Aspro Aspirin Tablets provide fast & effective temporary relief from: Headache, Sore throat, Toothache, Rheumatic and arthritic pain, Cold & flu symptoms, Inflammation associated with muscular aches and pains, Neuralgia, Fibrositis and Period Pain. Also reduces fever.
– Fast, effective temporary relief from symptoms including headache, sore throat, toothache, period pain and inflammation associated with muscular aches and pains.
– Easy to halve convenient tablet format.
– Aluminium, gluten and lactose free.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have stomach ulcers, or if you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Do not use if you:
– suffer from stomach ulcer
– are in the last three months of pregnancy
– are taking anticoagulant therapy
– are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
If you have an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
– in children under 12 years of age
– in children 12-16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
– if you have asthma
– with other medicines containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines
– with other medicines that you take regularly
– during the first 6 months of pregnancy
– for more than a few days at a time.
Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
See a doctor before taking this product for thinning the blood or for your heart. Sealed for protection do not use if seal is broken
Adults: Take 2 – 3 tablets with water every 4 hours as necessary.
Children over 12 years: Take 1 – 2 tablets with water very 4 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Each Tablet contains Asprin 320mg
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.