For the temporary relief of acute pain where inflammation is present (such as sprains and strains, back and joint pains, migraine headaches and period pain).
Do not use Voltaren Rapid 25:
– In children under 14 years.
– If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
– If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
– If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
– If foil seal over tablets is broken.
Ask a doctor before use if:
– You have asthma.
– You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You have liver or bowel problems.
– You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
Do not use for more than 3 days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
Diclofenac Potassium 25 mg.
Tablets: 2 tablets initially
How Often: 1-2 tablets every 8 hours as necessary (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours).
Tablets: 1-2 tablets initially
How Often: 1 tablet every 8 hours as necessary (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours).
Pharmacist only medicine.
Keep out of reach of children.