Voltaren Emulgel with No Mess Applicator is ideal for the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation.
For the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries, including sprains, strains and sports injury, and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including tendinitis and bursitis.
Do not use Voltaren Emulgel:
– On children under 12 years
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
– If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines or pain relievers
– If tube seal is broken or missing
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
– Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines that you are taking regularly
– For external use only
– Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Diclofenac diethylamine 11.6 mg/g
Contains: Contains Isopropyl Alcohol as a preservative. Contains Benzoates.
Rub gently into the affected area 3 or 4 times daily. Do not use for more than 2 weeks except on medical advice.
Voltaren Emulgel No Mess Applicator
1. Pull off the transparent protective cover.
2. Unscrew the applicator.
3. Use the key on the side of the applicator to remove the star seal on the tube.
4. Screw the applicator back on the tube and pull white part to open.
See pack leaflet for information on how to clean the applicator after use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.