Sudafed nasal decongestant spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride, a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. This nose spray also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief.
– Fast acting sinus decongestant spray
– Provides powerful sinus relief for up to 12 hours
– Nasal decongestant for sinusitis, colds, flu and hayfever
– Non pseudoephedrine decongestant formula
– Relieving sinus congestion also helps with sinus pain and headaches
– Twin value pack of 2x 20mL, 450 Sprays in total
Do not use
* for children under 6 years of age
* if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
* if you are taking antidepressants.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- for children ages 6 to 12 years
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur
- If ingested seek medical help immediately
Directions for use
For Adults and Children 6 years and over: 2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Use SUDAFED nasal decongestant spray for relief of nasal congestion from:
How much do I use and how often:
Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.