SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer is an effective slimming aid designed for the management of appetite, food cravings and unhealthy eating habits. It is specially formulated with Redusure®, a proprietary blend of dietary fibres that can swell many more times its original size and interacts synergistically to form a thick indigestible gel which creates a pleasant feeling of fullness (satiety). The gel then leaves your system naturally.
SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer is clinically proven to promote significant weight loss through reduced food intake. It is particularly suitable for those who have a big appetite and struggle with portion control. SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer is also an effective aid when used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet (or those on meal replacements) to assist with hunger pangs. When used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and regular physical activity SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer is an effective tool for the treatment and prevention of excess weight and general weight management.
Previously known as XLS-MEDICAL Appetite Reducer
Active Ingredients: Redusure®, a proprietary blend of high-swelling capacity dietary fibres. Excipient: Potassium bicarbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Dosage: Take 2 SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer capsules with a full glass of water, 30 minutes before 3 main meals daily. Do not exceed nine (9) capsules daily and do not combine with any other appetite reducing products.
• Recommended for adults 18 years and older with a BMI >18.5. Healthcare professional supervision is recommended for adolescents 12-18 years old.
• Do not take SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
• Do not take SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
• SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer must be taken as a whole capsule with a full glass of water (250ml). Do not open the capsule and avoid taking it in powder form to avoid choking.
• Slight constipation could occur in case of limited liquid intake. If any of these conditions persist, please consult your healthcare professional.
• Please consult your healthcare professional before taking SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer:
– If you are diabetic, as SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer may flatten plasma glucose levels that consequently reduce insulin secretion. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks.
– If you are taking any cholesterol-lowering medication.
– If you are taking any Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin blockers (ARBs), potassium-sparing diuretics.
– If you have renal function impairment, as this product contains a source of potassium.
With use of SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer we recommend that you drink adequate liquid during the day. For beneficial action of fibres on gastrointestinal transit, it is recommended to drink at least 2L of water a day.
You can safely continue using SLIMFIT Appetite Reducer. It is an excellent tool after you have reached your target weight, for example of occasions when you have increased hunger pangs or appetite, in order to prevent excess weight gain.