Regrow your hair with Regaine Women’s Once A Day Extra Strength Foam. This minoxidil foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Make this hair loss treatment for women a part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks*.
Is this suitable for your type of hair loss?
Women’s Regaine is for women who have general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
Women’s REGAINE Foam is:
– A once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
– Easy to use
– Fast drying. This hair loss product doesn’t interfere with your hair care routine.
How does Women’s REGAINE Foam work?
– Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
– Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
– Helps grow thicker hair follicles over time
5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
This pack contains a 2 month supply (2 x 60g).
*Blume-Peytavi et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(7):883-889
Once A Day Foam
4 Month Supply: 2 x 60g
Topical Foam 5%
Adults 18-65 years of age
Do not use if:
– you are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
– you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
– you do not have a family history of hair loss
– you have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
– you using other medicines on the scalp
– you are pregnant or breastfeeding
– your hair loss is due to childbirth.
Ask a doctor before use if:
– you have any heart problems.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
– symptoms persist worsen, or if new symptoms occur
– scalp irritation or redness occurs
– unwanted facial hair growth occurs
While using this product:
– a temporary increase in hair shedding may occur within the first 2-6 weeks of treatment.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Directions for use
Adults 18-65 years of age: Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, once a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Using Women’s Regaine:
– To open the container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
– Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise exposure).
– The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
– Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
– Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
– Wash your hands well.
– To close the container: place cap on container and snap into place. Be sure arrows do not line up so cap remains child resistant.
1. Open container.
2. Part the hair.
3. Hold can straight.
4. Use your fingers.
For further information, read the Information Booklet enclosed.
Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 12 weeks.
Ethanol, propellant (hydrocarbon). Refer to enclosed leaflet for full list of ingredients.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.