The dual-action formula with antibacterial and emollient ingredients helps reduce the levels of Staphylococcus aureus bacteria on the skin* and forms an emollient film to help hydrate the skin.
When at home bleach baths are posing difficulty, QV Flare Up Bath Oil may be an appropiate alternative with an easy to use product-to-water indicator on pack for correct dosage.
Suitable for use on children 6 months of age and up.
*Spada F, Barnes TM, Grieve KA. Emollient formulations containing antiseptics reduce effectively the level of Staphylococcus aureus on skin. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology 2019:12 639-645.
Dual action formula reduces the level of bacteria and helps prevent moisture loss.
Calms irritated skin and reduces roughness and scaling.
Leaves a thin film of occlusive oil on the skin, which helps to rehydrate skin.
Suitable for recurrent eczema where secondary staphylococcus aureus infection is a problem.
Prevents the itch-scratch cycle.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Use only as directed. Do not use undiluted or inadequately diluted. For eternal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid any undiluted product contacting skin or eyes. If product enters eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. If there is persistent irritation or sensitivity to any ingredient, stop treatment and consult your doctor. Do not use with soap or detergent as these may reduce the activity of benzalkonium chloride.
Use of this product may cause the body and bathroom surfaces to become slippery. Particular care should be exercised when handling a baby.
This product my make dressings and clothing catch fire more easily with a naked flame.
Always refer to the dosage indicator on the product to help ensure that the amount used is appropriate for the
amount of bath water.
1. Fill bath with water. There should be at least enough water in the bath to submerge the QV Flare Up bath Oil bottle to the marked fill line.
2. Add QV Flare Up Bath Oil to the bath a drop at a time, stirring the water gently by hand to ensure the product is distributed evenly throughout. The water will start to become cloudy.
3. There are two panels on the back of the QV Flare Up Bath Oil bottle, one black, and one grey. Submerge the bottle in the bath until the fill line on the bottle and the water level in the bath meet.
4. There is enough QV Flare Up Bath Oil in the bath when the grey panel blends with the cloudiness of the water and is no longer visible. You should still be able to see the black panel.
5. If both panels are still visible, repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible. Note that the panels will not change colour in any way, and will still be present when the pack is removed from water.
6. If neither panel is visible, there is too much QV Flare Up bath Oil in the water. Add more water to the bath and repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible.
7. Soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes. Gently pat skin dry
Watch this video to learn how to use QV Flare Up Bath Oil. Please ask them to hyperlink video https://youtu.be/FVMGMEiZ3pc
Benzalkonium chloride 2.0% (w/w)
Triclosan 0.7% (w/w)
Light liquid paraffin 65.1% (w/w)
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.