Sticking to a weight loss diet plan has challenges, especially when you need to preserve muscle mass. OPTIFAST Protein Plus shakes contains higher amounts of protein ? this helps to maintain muscle mass and protein helps reduce appetite. With 40 % more protein than standard OPTIFAST shakes. Containing all the nutrients required for safe and effective weight loss.
The Protein Plus Chocolate Shake is a meal replacement that can be used as part the OPTIFAST very low-calorie diet program. These nutritionally complete shakes are formulated to be satisfying and easy to prepare with no meal planning required.
- 28g protein per serve to maintain muscle mass (40% more than standard OPTIFAST shakes).
- High Protein helps maintain healthy bones
- Simple and convenient to prepare, just add water and shake to mix
- Specially formulated blend of 28 vitamins & minerals
- Gluten free. Low saturated fat and only 249 calories per serving
- Low in lactose
- Low in sugar
- Source of fibre
- Gluten free
- Thick shake consistency
- OPTIFAST Protein Plus variants are available in Classic Coffee, Chocolate and Vanilla flavours
Reducing energy (calorie) intake to less than 800 calories as well as reducing carbohydrate intake leads to a whole-body shift towards fat stores being utilised as the major source of energy through a process called ketosis. This results in consistent and successful weight loss1.
Free online support and information available to start your journey towards a healthier future.
Contains Milk, Soy and Fish. Contains Phenylalanine.? Gluten Free.
- Mustajoki, P and Pekkarinen, T. Very low energy diets in the treatment of obesity. Obes Rev. 2001 Feb;2(1):61-70
This medicine/product may not be right for you. It is important to always read the label, warnings, and instructions before purchase and before use. Vitamins & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Weight management products should be used with a balanced diet and exercise. Always read the label. Use all products strictly as directed. Incorrect use may be harmful. If symptoms persist see your Doctor/Healthcare professional. The Pharmacist reserves the right to not supply contrary to our professional & ethical obligations.