Nurofen provides up to 8 hours* relief
Contains: Ibuprofen 200mg
Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose
Contains no preservatives
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine Headache.
- Tension Headache.
- Back Pain.
- Muscular Pain.
- Cold & Flu Symptoms.
- Period Pain.
- Dental Pain.
- Sinus Pain.
- Arthritic Pain.
- Reduces fever.
– Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
– Do not use: if you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems, if you are allergic to anti-inflammatory medicines, during the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- for more than 3 days at a time
- if you have asthma
- if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella)
- in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhea and/or vomiting
- if you are taking medication regularly
- if you are aged 65 years or over.
- Do not use in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
colloidal anhydrous silica
industrial methylated spirit
iron oxide black
sodium citrate dihydrate
sodium lauryl sulfate
strong ammonia solution
ibuprofen 200 mg
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.