– Daily Multi-Health Fibre with 100% Natural Psyllium
– Take Metamucil Daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut
– Helps relieve constipation
– Made by leading digestive health and wellness brand, Metamucil
– Four great-tasting variants including Orange, Lemon Lime, Wild Berry and Natural
Metamucil is the leading fibre supplement brand. Metamucil contains 100% natural psyllium husk, which is a great source of both soluble and insoluble fibre.
Start your day with Metamucil Daily Fibre Supplement Lemon Lime Smooth mixed in 250ml of water – a delicious and convenient way to add essential fibre to your diet.
– Take Metamucil daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut.
– Helps body’s natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect
– Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
– Is a daily cleanser for your insides
– Helps relieve constipation and maintain regularity during pregnancy
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fibre from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may lower cholesterol levels. Reductions in cholesterol levels may contribute to reducing the risk of heart disease. Consult a doctor if you are planning to take Metamucil as part of a cholesterol lowering program. Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
How Metamucil works: Psyllium husk in Metamucil forms a gel that traps cholesterol and unwanted wastes, slowing their absorption into the body and thereby helping maintain your digestive health.
So start the day right with Metamucil and improve your health in 5 ways.
Is a daily cleanser for your insides.
Helps body’s natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect.
Maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
Feel more active.
Precautions: Do not use in cases of medication induced constipation. In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately. Before using this product, consult a doctor if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks or have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding or are considering it as part of a cholesterol-lowering program and if pregnant or nursing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or oesophagus and may cause choking. If mixture thickens, add more water and stir. Do not take if you have difficulty in swallowing. If constipation persists beyond 7 days, consult a doctor. Bulk fibre may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine to minimize any effect on drug absorption. As your body adjusts to increased fibre intake, you may experience changes in bowel habit or minor bloating.
Allergy Alert: May cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed inner seal is missing or broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
How to Enjoy Metamucil: Simply add 5.8grams of Metamucil (approximately 1 level teaspoons) to at least 250 mL of liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drink plenty of water.
Get Creative! Start your day off right with a healthy smoothie. Just sprinkle Metamucil into a blender with ice, yogurt and milk deliciously easy.
To restore and maintain regularity
Adults 12 Yrs+: 1 1/2 teaspoons to be taken 1-3 times daily
6-11 yrs: 1/2 adult dose to be taken 1-3 times daily on medical advice
To help lower cholesterol levels
Adults 12 Yrs+: 1 1/2 teaspoons to be taken 3 times daily
6-11 yrs: Consult a doctor
For children under 6 years, consult a doctor
New Users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary.
Psyllium Husk powder, Aspartame, Citric Acid, Sunset Yellow FCF CI 15985, Maltodextrin, Citrus Flavour Each 58g provides less than 5mg Sodium
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.