KP24 Nit Bomb has proven that single use of this device provides efficacy against all active developmental stages of head lice including nits, with no requirement to repeating the treatment.
Unlike other head lice products, thanks to its specific mode of action, KP24 Nit Bomb eliminates the possibility of head lice becoming resistant to the treatment.
KP24 Nit Bomb treatment causes the head lice eggs (nits) to dehydrate, thus resulting in a clicking sound when squeezed. Comb out lice eggs (nits) thoroughly after treatment.
1. In case of long hair, divide the hair into four sections – from the front to the back and from ear to ear.
2. Apply KP24 Nit Bomb thoroughly on dry hair to the entire area of scalp and hair, starting from the root to the end of hair. First apply behind the ears, to the back of the neck and around the hair line.
3. Saturate the hair and scalp with KP24 Nit Bomb to ensure that all lice and nits are completely covered.
4. After treatment, put a shower cap on your hair for one hour. (CAUTION! Please observe the directions and exposure time carefully.)
5. Remove the shower cap and wash your hair with water and shampoo.
6. Remove the lice and nits from your hair using KP24 Nit Bomb removal comb.
Store below 30°C.
Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 80
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth and other delicate mebranes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with clean water immediately, Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant without the advice of a healthcare professional. In case of rash or sign of irritation/allergy, stop treatment immediately and wash hair with regular shampoo, and rinse with clean water. Keep treated hair away from naked flame or heat source. Do not smoke while using this product. This product is only suitable for head lice (not for pubic nor body lice). Not for children under 2 years. Care should be taken when applying the product as it might make hard surfaces slippery. You should protect clothing and upholstery with a towel as this product can stain fabrics.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.