Uses & Tips
- Inhalation – Supports clear airways.
- Insect repellent – Pour a cup of water into a spray bottle and add two teaspoons of Eucalyptus Oil. Spray on clean household surfaces to deter insects.
- Bath Oil – Add 6 drops under running tap.
- Remove labels from bottles – Or remove sticky substances from surfaces (e.g chewing gum, tape marks etc).
- Remove wax from carpets and fabrics – Scrape off excess wax and sponge with Home Essentials Eucalyptus Oil.
- Remove oil stains – Dab on stain, leave one hour and then dab out with soap and water. may also remove cosmetics stains.
Disclaimer: Whilst we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of this information, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for any particular purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from direct or indirect reliance upon information contained within this Home Essentials handy hints guide. The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace qualified medical healthcare.