Gaviscon Dual Action features:
- Dual-acting formula for heartburn and indigestion
- Fast, soothing and long-lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and indigestion
- Starts to soothe heartburn from 4 minutes* *Strugala V et al. 2010. Only applies to liquid formula
- Suitable for occasional and moderate heartburn sufferers
- Now available in liquid sachets for convenient relief on the go
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Not recommended for children under 6 years
The maximum total daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1023mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
Contains hydroxybenzoates, saccharin and sodium.
1 sachet (6-12 yrs old) and 2 sachets (over 12 yrs old) as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed
Massage sachet well and tear across perforated line. Squeeze liquid from bottom of sachet either directly into mouth or onto spoon.
carbomer homopolymer (type B)
calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium alginate
Contains hydroxybenzoates, saccharin and sodium. The maximum total daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1023mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.