How does FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist Congestion Relief work?
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist Congestion Relief is a deep penetrating non-medicated hypertonic continuous mist that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies. Irrigating the nasal and sinus cavities with a hypertonic solution washes out excess mucus, allergens and pollutants.
The benefits of using a hypertonic saline mist.
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist Congestion Relief is a mild hypertonic solution that is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. Frequent sufferers of rhinitis and sinusitis may find regular use helps reduce the frequency of respiratory tract infections.
Preservative free, non-medicated and suitable for daily use.
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist Congestion Relief can be used alone, or prior to using medicated nasap sprays, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Ask your doctor or ENT Specialist for further information.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
– Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
– Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
– Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
– Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Protect from sunlight.
– Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional
Read enclosed instructions leaflet.
– Can be used by adults and children from 2 years of age.
– Tilt head to right side.
– Direct the nozzle into the right nostril.
– Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear.
– Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds.
– Avoid tilting your head backwards as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. However this will not cause harm.
– Tilt head to left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril.
– Spray 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
– Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Store below 30C. For use by one person only.
The use of this device by more than one person may spread infections, clean nozzle in soapy water and rinse with hot water after each use. – Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
Contains: Sodium chloride 30mg/mL
Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.