Eno Lemon provides temporary relief of heartburn and acid indigestion. Eno works by nuetralising the excess acid in your stomach.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Contains 36.7 mmol (843 mg) sodium/ 5 g dose, saccharin, lactose, gluten.
Do not use if the cap seal is broken
Keep out of the reach of children
(1 Level 5mL measuring spoon) dissolved in a minimum of 1 cup (250mL) of water taken orally.
– Maximum 2 doses per day when symptoms occur.
– If second dose is required, take no sooner than 2 hours after the first dose.
Do not use if:
– Your are allergic to any of the ingredients
– You have liver, heart or kidney problems
– You have high blood pressure or are on restricted sodium diet
– Expiry date has passed
– Do not exceed stated dose or take for more than 14 days
– Consult your doctor if symptoms persist
Check with your doctor before use:
– If using other medicines (Eno may affect absorption of other medicines)
– If pregnant or breastfeeding
– For children below 12 years
Each 5g Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate 2.29g, Sodium Carbonate 0.50g, Citric Acid Anhydrous 2.16g. Also Contains: 36.7mmol (843mg) Sodium per 5g dose, Saccharin
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.