The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, the antibacterial action kills bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections, and the anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
– Sore throat
– Mouth Ulcers
– Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
– Pain following mouth or throat surgery
– Pain following dental procedures
Triple action formula: anaesthetic + antibacterial + anti-inflammatory
Fast relief of painful inflamed sore throats
Sugar free. Lactose free. Gluten free.
Relief within 90 Seconds
6 years +
Do not use this medicine
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– In the last 3 months of pregnancy
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30C.
Suck one lozenge slowly every 2-3 hours, as required. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not use in children under six years of age, unless recommended by a physician, pharmacist or dentist
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lidocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.