Sudafed PE Sinus Day+Night Relief tablets a non-drowsy and 24 hour sinus pain & headache relief.
– 24 hour sinus pain headache relief.
– blocked or runny nose.
– non drowsy day tablets.
– night tablets allow rest and also relieves itchy, watery eyes and sneezing.
Do not use
* for children under 12 years
* if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
* if you are taking antidepressants
* if you have taken paracetamol
* if you have taken antihistamines.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.Caution
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Discontinue use and see a dcotor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
- Chlorphenamine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid alcohol
- Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Directions for use
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
Take 2 day (red) tablets every 4-6 hours when necessary. Take 2 night (orange) tablets at bedtime. Do not exceed 6 day and 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults after a few days. Children after 48 hours except on medical advice
When to stop:
Adults after a few days.
Children after 48 hours except on medical advice.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.