Sudafed PE Nasal Decongestant is ideal for temporary relief of blocked or runny noses. Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages.
-Saccharin Sodium Free
Blocked or runny noses.
Do not use
* for children under 12 years
* if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
* if you are taking antidepressants
* if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
- In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
Directions for use
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
How many: 1 tablet every 4 hours when necessary. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: After 7 days except on medical advice.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.