Otifleks Ladybuds Earplugs are the ultimate sleeping aid for every woman. Using the softest thermo-active material for maximised comfort and sound blocking whilst you sleep. Available in 3 sizes.
• The ultimate sleeping aid for every woman
• Softest material formulation for added comfort
• Thermo-active material- softens with body heat
• Designed to block noise (SNR 30)
• Available in 3 sizes (S/M/L)
• Virtually imperceptible/low profile
• Unibody form design
• Designed for ease of insertion & removal
• Reusable earplugs that can last up to 2 years
• Washable with soap and water
• Packaging doubles as carry container
Always read & follow the instructions for use.
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
•Removing earplugs too quickly can lead to pain or damage to the eardrum. Remove with slow gradual rocking motions
•Inedible. Do not consume
•Store away from children
•Store in the packaging container
•Not suitable for flight travel
•Do not use whilst driving
•Child supervision advised
•If you are experiencing a problem placing the earplug in your ear canal try to wet the earplug with water. This will help it slip into place
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
•Check your size on the sizing guide on the back of the packaging:
1) Lightly place your little finger alongside the first white line, over the graphic. Do not press your finger down
2) Find the corresponding line your little finger fits within. If in-between sizes, select the larger size
Alternatively follow the online sizing guide options
•With your opposite hand, reach over your head and pull your ear upwards
•Hold the earplug from its end. Applying pressure with your thumb, insert the earplug using a gentle rocking motion
•Do not push any further than the third flange
•If after insertion there isn’t a significant reduction in noise or the earplug is loose, the earplug may be incorrectly inserted or sized too small. Check insertion or please purchase the larger size
•Conversely should it not insert at all beyond the first flange the earplug is too big for the user’s ear. Please purchase the smaller size
•Effectiveness check: Cup hands over the ears then move hands outwards. Should a noticeable change in sound occur, check earplugs are properly inserted
SEBS – Styrene Ethylene Butylene Styrene
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.