Nicorette Nicotine Inhaler is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette Inhalator replaces the hand-to-mouth action of smoking to keep your hands busy and help you quit smoking for good.
- Held like a cigarette, so it keeps your hands busy
- Replaceable cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Pack contains 1 inhalator mouthpiece and 20 nicotine inhaler cartridges. Each Cartridge contains 15mg of Nicotine
- The only inhaler with nicotine clinically proven to help you quit
Nicotine inhalers may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine inhaler with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking inhaler can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
Do not use if you
- are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- are under 12 years of age.Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have a stomach ulcer
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer
- have asthma
- have chronic throat disease.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
Directions for use
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only
- When you have cravings inhale through mouthpiece as required. Continue for up to 40 minutes. Replace cartridge
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.