Listerine Teeth Defence Mouthwash specifically formulated to strengthen the tooth enamel and protect against decay. It:
– Contains fluoride for a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone.
– Protects against cavities.
– Helps prevent and reduce plaque than brushing alone
– Kills germs left behind after brushing & flossing.
– Provides long lasting fresh breath.
– Maintains healthy gums.
For stronger teeth & a healthier mouth than brushing alone.
Ever wondered why you need to incorporate a fluoride mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating a Listerine fluoride mouthwash as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.
After brushing and flossing, rinse with 20mL undiluted for 30 seconds, twice daily. Expel the liquid. Do not swallow. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Do not use in children under 12 years of age or less.
To Open: Squeeze the cap and turn. To Close: Turn cap until it locks.
Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol, Flavour, Thymol, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Flouride, CI 47005 (Quinoline Yellow), CI 42053 (Green 3).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.