Do not use:
– As a sports mouthpiece. The product is designed to absorb top-to-bottom pressure not shock absorption.
– If you are under 18 years of age.
– For more than three months without consulting your dentist.
– If you have loose teeth or teeth that can wiggle.
– If your dentist has told you that you have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain or clicking of the jaw.
– If you have any pain from teeth grinding, or other forms of tooth or jaw pain.
– If you have loose dental implants. Make sure they are secure before use.
– If you wear dentures, braces or other dental appliances.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
– Major health problems or serious breathing or respiratory conditions.
– Oral sores, bleeding gums or any gum disease.
– Cavities that have no fillings, or loose fillings or caps.
– Difficulty chewing or pain of the jaw, teeth or face.
– Two or more missing teeth.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
– You develop soreness, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth
– You develop jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking when using this product.
– The same symptoms persist after over a month of use.
– The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable, causes choking, or causes you to gag.
– You have a change in your bite that persists more than a few minutes after removing the product.
– See your dentist every six months.
This product does NOT contain latex.