Flossing is an important part of your daily oral hygiene routine. Flossing helps to protect gums and reduce tooth decay by removing plaque between teeth and along the gum line.
Freshen your mouth with the Colgate Total Tartar Control Dental Floss in a Mint Flavour for improved mouth health.
– Floss coating contains tartar control ingredients.
– Slides easily between teeth without shredding.
Proper flossing removes plaque and food particles in places where a toothbrush cannot easily reach — under the gumline and between your teeth.
Daily flossing is highly recommended in your oral care routine.
Pack Size: 25m
How to use:
1. Wrap about 50cm around your middle fingers
2. Insert floss at the top of the tooth and work gently downwards
3. Clean both sides of the tooth and along the gumline, using a clean section of floss every few teeth
Made with recyclable cardboard packaging.
TARTAR CONTROL DENTAL FLOSS: Colgate Total Tartar Control Dental Floss has a wax coating with tartar control ingredients
PROMOTES GUM HEALTH: with proper use helps promote gum health and prevent caries in the interdental space
50 USES: with 25m of floss, get up to 50 uses
MINTY FRESH: Mint flavour to help freshen your mouth
DAILY FLOSSING: Will help to keep plaque from building up and remove food particles from the places between teeth and around the gumline in areas that brushing can’t reach
1. Wrap about 50cm around your middle fingers.
2. Insert floss at the top of the tooth and work gently downwards.
3. Clean both sides of the tooth and along the gum line, using a clean section of floss every few teeth.
Nylon-66, PEG-2M, PVP, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavour, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Ethlene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.