These Codral menthol flavour sore throat lozenges soothe & target your sore throat with a specially formulated double antibacterial action.
Do not use
* for children under 6 years
* if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
* if foil seal is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
- For medicinal use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Choking hazard: use with adult supervision in children
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- In the event of overdose seek medical attention immediately.
Directions for use
For Adults and Children 6 years and over: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours as required. Do not exceed 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
Who can use this Codral product
– Children 12 years and over.
Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours as required.
Maximum in a day
12 lozenges in 24 hours.
Cetylpyridium chloride 1.47mg
Benzyl alochol 6.5mg
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.